Ask The Charlotte Home Inspector

Your Charlotte Home Inspection Questions Answered!

Ask The Charlotte Home Inspector header image 4

The need for Energy Performance Certificate when Selling a House in the UK

July 6th, 2012 · No Comments

The minute you decide to sell your U.K property, you really should search for ways of increasing its value for better returns. You can push up your property’s selling price, for instance, by taking advantage of the Energy performance certificate (EPC). The certificate is amongst the documents you need to carry out the sale and […]

[

Tags: Unusual Findings